In addition of the conferences, Nadine Sciacca organizes bespoke workshops allowing to go further into the thematic thanks to questionnaires, conversations, self-diagnosis questionnaires, role-plays and co-development*. These workshops can be organized for one to three days.
The thematic that can be tackled during the workshops:
- Emotional intelligence and leadership
- Change management: obstacles and lever
- Quality of working life and collective performance
- Deciding in an uncertain environment
- Developing our emotional competences
- Leading a corporation mediation
- Prevent and manage conflicts
- Prevent and manage stress
* Focus on co-development
Co-development is a form of team coaching that allows to talk about complex situations with your colleagues. It allows to identify pragmatic solutions for a participant that had to deal with a difficult situation.
This search for solutions is led by a methodology of problem solving that the participants will be able to use during every difficult situation.
Co-development allows to reinforce cohesion and solidarity among managers in a transversal way, to capitalize on the experience and to facilitate the share of good practices.
Examples of situations that can be tackled in co-development: dealing with a conflict within a team, dealing with a worried, stressed or demotivated colleague, dealing with a difficult personality, managing change within a team…